read online —-> http://bookkuku.com/
Unlimited entertainment, all in one place.
FREE to try for 30 days.
Modern Automotive Technology, updated for 2014, is a comprehensive textbook organized around the ASE automobile test areas that supports career readiness for those wishing to pursue a job in the automotive industry. It details the construction, operation, diagnosis, service, and repair of late-model automobiles and light trucks. Using a building block approach, readers first learn the fundamentals of automotive systems and then progress gradually to complex diagnostics and service procedures. Updated content throughout the textbook, including a new Fundamentals of Electricity and Electronics section and a new Superchargers and Turbochargers chapter, prepares you to service today’s vehicles. This book is also a perfect reference for experienced technicians preparing for industry certification.
- Correlated to all three sections of the 2013 NATEF Task List
- Covers 100% of the MLR Tasks
- ASE-type questions in every chapter for certification preparation
- Technical information presented in an easy-to-read format
- New Engine Reassembly, Installation, and Break-in chapter
- Six new chapters on electricity and electronics
- Troubleshooting charts in each service chapter to support quick diagnosis
- Hybrid drive system service and technology found throughout the book
read more: http://bookkuku.com/